798 - 804 HOLLOWAY ROAD
Demolition of a three-storey building down to basement for a mixed commercial and residential development.
must be approached in a way that takes into consideration several
factors. These include the disruption caused by the sound and
vibration caused in part by the substantial quantities of materials
removed from site.
This was particularly challenging as the neighbours remained in situ
during the process.
• To set up a part retention of the building using bespoke retention frames on a weak party wall
• Non-notifable Asbestos Removal
• Installation of scaﬀolding to front and sides elevations
• Soft Strip and roof removal of
soft furnishings and fxtures and fttings/ﬂoor coverings
• Structural Demolition on a ﬂoor by ﬂoor basis down to basement level
• Installation of bespoke frames while taking consideration of the environment
• To limit and mitigate the noise and vibration that could aﬀect neighbours and pedestrians
• To focus on non-mechanical demolition and put together a plan for disposal that would cause the least disruption possible
798 – 804 HOLLOWAY ROAD